WELCOME TO THE LIBRARY

Introduce yourself here!
LobotomyCorp

WELCOME TO THE LIBRARY

Post by LobotomyCorp »

Hey, we're the EnCryptid Server, we have a Brand and that brand is having a monopoly on our "core sources" (Lobotomy Corporation and Library of Ruina). Library of Ruina also happens to be our system name, which is comprised of the Sefirot (the "main" nine of us, who also can be one person, we're midcontinuum) plus our SoulBonds, spirit companions, and any other various and sundry entities we share our general space with. We run cryptidlibrarians on tumblr (heinous, I know!) and have been in the community since 2015 after awakening by technicality in 2011.

Our partner system is Legion, who we are INCREDIBLY gay for and will not shut up about if given the chance!

Our Carrd has more info on individual Sefirot, we update it fairly regularly with new info and server status as needed.

The only real words we use for ourselves these days are "nonhuman" and "Arcanoxenic" to describe our nature and experience. Species-wise, we're primarily Librarians (incarnated offshoots of an eldritch energy/entity/dimension we just call the Library), Dragons, with a bit of Titan Shifter thrown in.

Most other relevant info can be found on our Carrd or on the pinned post on our tumblr. If you have any questions, let us know!
Mari

Re: WELCOME TO THE LIBRARY

Post by Mari »

crypt be out here inventing doors n shit
sometimes, i can feel the treble below me
pounding through the floor, my body's so restless