WWE KINTYPE SMACKDOWN [PROMPT]

General chatting and discussion about fictionkin and being fictionkin.
Mari

WWE KINTYPE SMACKDOWN [PROMPT]

Post by Mari »

Welcome to Fictionkin Forums SMACKDOWN the only place on the internet where YOUR KINTYPES BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER LIIIIIIVE

If all of your kintypes were to get in a physical fight, who
would win? No supernatural powers allowed.

For added fun, who would win with powers?
sometimes, i can feel the treble below me
pounding through the floor, my body's so restless
Mari

Re: WWE KINTYPE SMACKDOWN [PROMPT]

Post by Mari »

So, for me, what determines the outcome of this, is a pretty simple question: is this life or death? Or is it just a friendly spar?

If it's just a friendly spar, then Frisk would win, powers or no. Why? Futaba, Peeesh, and Bakeneko all have one thing in common, and that's that they don't want to hurt a kid. Even if Peeesh was hungry, he'd just pick a new target (he only ever preyed on people who looked like adults, and Frisk was like 10). So, Frisk wins by default.

Life or death on the other hand, starting with powerless... Frisk is unfortunately going down first. He'd be too afraid. Futaba would put in an admirable effort in trying to win, but would get overpowered. Peeesh, powerless, would run away like a little bitch. Bakeneko, when he wasn't drunk, was very athletic. He could handle a child, a NEET, and a powerless interdimensional gremlin man.

Life or death with powers is where things get complicated. Sheer power-wise, Peeesh wins by a landslide. Dude can yeet people into whatever situation he wants and control it however he wants, something that Bakeneko can't stop, and Futaba could analyze but not likely stop. There's one important factor, though... Frisk can travel back in time to a set point as many times as he wants. If he sets a point right before getting sent to the pocket dimension, he essentially has infinite lives to be able to stop Peeesh and eventually win.

So, if Frisk set a save point? Frisk wins after years of figuring out how to not get yeeted into the pocket dimension.
If he can't before getting yote? Peeesh wins.
sometimes, i can feel the treble below me
pounding through the floor, my body's so restless
Revenant

Post by Revenant »

Fuck yeah HELL IN THE CELL TIME

Who would win w/o powers/abilities of any kind; Well vs all the twinks I have seemed to spawn into they will all fall, massive goat monster would be strong but too emotionally fragile to even try to pick fights, so you have a buff Oni vs Buff Vampire which can be tied. Its a real close one to imagine but if thinking of smarts and cunning? Vampire wins supreme.

Who would win with powers/abilities? VERY tough one to think about, got two with time abilities also two with godlike power. Though... Hyper-God Asriel may win.
desire

Post by desire »

WITH POWERS:
each me stands off stage-lights roll the fuck up, we are all impulsive bastards who charge the stage except for komaeda who stays behind and watches

all the s words stand on stage- its all up to whoever gets the first move- shigaraki can dissolve anyone with one touch- sly blue can hypnotize anyone with one word- smile is angel with an infinite amount of destruct buttons

sly gets out the word "STILL"- the angel smile crumples to the fucking floor, but not before calling upon its god to shine its deadly light onto shigaraki- shigaraki whos gotten a hand on each being.

all are disolved in a fucking instant

except for komaeda who waddles the fuck on stage and bows

WITHOUT POWERS:
shigaraki had to learn to fight for whatever fucked up reason AFO wants in this no power timeline
sly had to learn to fight to survive in the streets- was taught by one of the gang leaders in town-
smile cant exist without powers- cant compute all it is is balled up energy- doesnt exist in this timelien and therefore -LOSES
komaeda fRAILER THAN FRAIL, has no reason to learn to fight so just kinda keels over first hit, is able to avoid being hit for a while due to cunning but ultimately beefs it without having its luck on its side- LOSES

So anyway it's def between shig and sly- that being said shig had a stricter way 2 keep up his physique and slys wasnt as strict- more just a means to an end (though picking fights as a game is fun)- shigarakis fights were to live
shigaraki wins
I'm the hand of God
I'm the dark messiah
I'm the vengeful one
Dream.Search

Post by Dream.Search »

I'm going to include hearttypes in this a bit because i think its funny.

Hard question for me for like.. Who would win? I know who would start it. Felix would say some off the walls shit and Hajime would throw the first punch. Rachel would sit there watching and Hanayo would be like "guys please stop." Im saying this isn't fight to the death at first but we'll look at the other option in a sec. Hanayo is going down first, Felix would probably hit her first to just shut her up, Hajime would pull him off, to which then I think Hajime and Felix are fairly matched, though I believe between them that Felix would win. However, and again if the intent is not to kill, and if Rachel were to keep her mouth shut, I believe Felix would back off. Once the anger/adrenaline dies down, what's the point. So i think in this case RACHEL would actually win on account of Felix wouldn't care to keep going if she were not fighting back/ having much reaction.
However if to KILL - Felix would win, hands down. Hajime would hold back from killing, Hanayo wouldn't dare even trying, and unless Rachel had access to a gun.. Felix is just too strong for her. If his intent is to kill, he'll do it.

Now with powers:
Felix would win this one as well as he's really the only one with powers and i think everyone would be too busy being like "what the fuck" to do too much damage. UNLESS they figured out/already knew his weak point early on, in which case Hajime and Rachel may take matters into their own hands and literally fight fire w fire. After that point if it were a power fight, I really don't think the other would bother. And a power fight to kill, same as before but with Felix out of the picture, Rachel would win this one as well. Hajime would put up a good fight to survive but Rachel isn't phased by death in the same way he is and in the end would not hold back. Hanayo, if not killed by Felix, may possibly be kept as a pet.

Recap: Rachel has bigger balls than Hajime
Loading Dreamscape....
propheta

Post by propheta »

lolol well with or without powers, i feel like the outcome would be pretty obvious.

without powers we have: twink with millenia of combat training (and also a sword) vs Literally Just Some Guy who's never thrown a punch in his life.

with powers we have: twink with a sword and UNTOLD CELESTIAL MIGHT vs ...still just some guy, maybe with a single owl shield depending on the circumstances.

so yeah, rest in pieces, eli clark.

that said, i think my kintypes tend to prefer avoiding unnecessary conflict, so unless their lives were on the line, they'd probably find some way to talk it out and move on without too much of a fuss.
ephemeral