Star intro

Introduce yourself here!
ink_filled_stars

Star intro

Post by ink_filled_stars »

Names: Star
Hearttypes: Gamzee, The Warden (questioning), Purple Guy (questioning)
Plural: heck to the yes
Important stuff to know: I'm an ESL speaker, if I say something that sounds weird that might be because of it.
Hi! I've been a soulbonder for more than a decade but I only discovered the community back in 2020! The fictionkin community is even newer to me, but I do my best to explore and question my feelings and experiences. Our system is currently called "Mad Hatter Collective" (MHC for short) but it is only a temporary name until we find a better one. There's about 30+ of us, it's mostly me (Star) who talks (when I use "I" without indicating it's anyone else, it's most certainly me), but the others might chip in the conversation whenever they like (I'll indicate when they talk by using name:text ). I love forum culture (though to be honest back when it was popular I mostly used it to rp, and that's a whole different culture, yet simple discussions where great even there! so much better than the chaos of modern social media), and would love to chat about soulbonding and fictionkin stuff!
DoctorCorby
Site Admin

Re: Star intro

Post by DoctorCorby »

Welcome to the forum! Its great to have you, and I hope you will have a good time! Please feel free to stir up some conversations and post some topics in the plural and soulbonding boards!
ink_filled_stars

Re: Star intro

Post by ink_filled_stars »

Thank you! :D We will try to be active, we are already really excited x3